4.09.2013

the weekend i ate everything.

This weekend was one of those really good, solid weekends. One I was in desperate need of. My family was here, we listened to/went to General Conference, got Devin's mission shopping done {tears!}, and ate. And ate some more.


This weekend included hotel beds, Trader Joe's Cookie Butter, longs walks through the city, and family chats. We realized this was the first time in nine years that all six of us were together to watch Conference, and with Devin leaving and changes happening just the six of us might never watch it together again. So it was pretty emotional. We're all excited for the changes that'll be happening around these parts, but it's kind of sad to have our little gang change.


Wasn't Conference amazing? I left feeling so motivated, so fulfilled, so inspired. It's like a little spiritual kick for the next six months. What were your favorite talks? Mine were by Sister Dalton, President Uchtdorf, and Elder Holland. Exactly what I needed to hear. What were your favorites? {I linked to GC up above if you want to give them a listen!}.


I hope you had a wonderful weekend, too. I hope that you got to recharge and spend some time with family and friends. And I hope your weekend was full of the best kinds of hugs, kisses, and laughs, just like mine was.

No comments:

Post a Comment