12.20.2011

ten favorites.

I’m thinking of starting weekly posts about some of my favorite things. What say we about this? Here’s my little list so far:

1. California sunsets. I snapped this gorgeousness outside of Target in Roseville. In 60 degree weather. Yes, be jealous.


2. Winter mandarins. My mom had a whole bunch of these waiting for us when we got home. They’re like candy for me, and I have yet to find better ones outside of this state.

3. Stockings hung by the chimney with care.
via Pinterest

4. Hot chocolate. Lots and lots of hot chocolate! And of course, the real stuff: Ghirardelli hot chocolate mix.


5. Reading for fun. How I’ve missed this! On the list this week is The Color Purple and re-reading The Great Gatsby.

6. Watching Elf 5 times so far in the last month. Nothing says Christmas quite like, “SAAAANTAAAAA! I know him!”

7. My famdamily. We’re pretty cool.

8. The fact that Christmas is 5 DAYS AWAY! And that Christmas music 24/7 hasn’t gotten old yet.

9. Jimmy Fallon AND Michael Bublé on Saturday Night Live last week. Here’s my favorite:

10. Next week I’ll be writing New Year’s Resolutions. Call me a nerd, but I LOVE writing them. Whether or not I actually stick to them is another story…


What are your favorite things about the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment