2.21.2012

dying of boredom.

I’m currently in between jobs right now, and other than my internship twice a week I don’t have a whole lot to do until I start my new job in March. And guys, as fun as it sounds to sit around and not do much all day…it’s not. Don’t get me wrong, for the first, um, 12 hours of my week it’s lots of fun. Boy Meets World is on every day at 12:00, I can work out at 10:00 in the morning, and go to bed when I want, but I don’t like being lazy. So I need something to do. Taylor pokes fun at me for perusing Pinterest for, hm, HOURS on end, but I can’t help it. I need a project! Sometimes I feel like this…

The goal this week is to stop wasting time on Pinterest and actually make something.
  
 

Here are a few of the things I want to make in the next couple of weeks. Any other ideas? I would KILL for a sewing machine right about now…

No comments:

Post a Comment