2.04.2012

redecorating.

Today is one of those Saturdays. The one where I completed everything on my to-do list, and decided I needed a project to do. So I redecorated my room. Now, I’m not the most creative person in the world, but I’ve been a little bit jealous of those Pinterest-ers who can make something look beautiful with a well-placed vase or flower, and I was inspired. So…I tried. Did it work? Living in a rented college apartment means there’s only so much I can do to spruce up the…less than pretty…furniture.


I found this cool doorknob hanger at a vintage store a few years ago. I LOVE how it looks with my necklaces.


Clinique Happy to Be, Ralph Lauren Romance, Marc Jacobs Daisy, Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy, Ralph Lauren Cool. Too many perfumes?


T.J. Maxx has the best jewelry holders, which is where I found both of these. I love mixing gold and silver.



 
Lamp from Target’s Simply Shabby Chic line, box from Jewel Mint

What do we think? Someday I’ll get a better camera than my iPhone. These pictures just don’t do it justice. Happy weekend! How do you fill your Saturdays?

No comments:

Post a Comment