12.16.2012

a little uplift.

With the horrible shootings in Connecticut and Oregon this week, it's been a little difficult to feel the happiness and peace that should surround this time of the year. I, and I'm sure many of you, have been sending countless prayers for everyone affected by these horrible tragedies. I can't even imagine what these families are going through.

It's my hope that maybe this post will put a smile on your face, not a smile that comes from a joke or one of my {genius} witty comments ;), but a smile that recognizes that, while there are some awful things that happen in the world, it is still so good. There is still so much that is beautiful. There is still so much that is special and sacred. Here are a few images that remind me of that, and I hope they remind you, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment