12.13.2012

zeitgeist.

Near the end of the year, I always get a little nostalgic. I like to go over the things that happened in the last 12 months, to me and to others. How did the world change in 2012?

I came across this video by Google and instantly fell in love with it. And I love the title. Zeitgeist. What a special word. And I love the definition of it: the defining spirit or mood of a particular period of history as shown by the ideas and beliefs of the time. Isn't that beautiful? So it had me wondering, what was the mood of 2012 for me? I'm going to give that some more thought in the 18 days I have left of this year {or, you know, 8 days if you're Mayan ;)}. I've got a year-in-review post coming up that I'm pretty excited about. Until then, enjoy this video. It's perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment