17. Simplify. At some point this year I want to gather all my crap, and just purge wherever I can. Clothes, papers, everything. I want to be a minimalist.
18. Visit Colorado. Fun fact: half my friends are from Colorado, all by coincidence. So this has taught me that Colorado must be pretty rad. Therefore, I need to visit. My friend Rachel wants to see a concert at Red Rocks, which I'm dying to do, maybe this summer.
19. Minimize the social media. Guys, I love Instagram. I do. I love Twitter and Facebook and all those other things, but sometimes I wonder if I let them get in the way of my life. So I'm going to cut back a little bit and focus on having real, meaningful conversations with people, face-to-face.
20. Reread my mom's old journals. Before I went to college my mom let me read a few of her journals that she kept while she was at BYU, and I'd love to read them again and see how alike we really are. Because sometimes I feel like I'm mini-her.
21. Apply for a job in London, just for kicks. And if I get it? Then maybe I'll move to London. :)
22. Throw a big, bad, golden birthday party. I turn 24 on the 24th, which means this birthday is extra special. I'd also like to wear a tiara. I imagine I'd react something like this:
23. Find a place where I can have a "regular." You know in TV shows and movies where the characters are so well-known at the place they eat at that the waiters know exactly what they want already? Like that.
24. Be a better photographer. I haven't been the best at taking pictures of different events in my life, and someday I know I'll regret that. So here's to saving up for a newer, better camera, and making sure important memories get documented.
So there it is. This is a big ol' list, and who knows if I'll be able to do all of it, but a girl can dream, right? Here's to 24, and the bangin' year it's shaping up to be.