5.11.2013

of moving and movies and spring and stuff.

I'm here, I'm here! Successfully moved in {not}, and life is pretty good. This last week I've met some really great people, seen some great movies {RDJ and DiCaprio in one week is almost too much for my poor beating heart}, and next week I'm going home for a few days for the little brother's mission farewell. When did this all happen? He leaves in less than a month? What?

Anyway, until I have something of substance to write about, here are some pictures. Enjoy! 


^^ summer days
^^ summer nights
 ^^ I designed this front page!
 ^^ london was four years ago. ???
 ^^ perfectly moody

^^ celebrating wildlife

Here's to a great weekend. I will be spending it at the pool, doing whatever I can to avoid unpacking my kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment