8.29.2013

fall goals and such.


Can you believe that September is, like, 30 seconds away? I can't. And as we know, for a little while I was kicking and screaming about it, as one does. But the mountains are just so darn beautiful right now and my sweaters are shouting at me that it's time to bust them out, so I'm getting a little bit more excited about this whole Fall thing.

Because I'm ridiculous, I love when a new season starts, because for me it's a time to start over, you know? To set new goals, to leap out of my comfort zone and all that stuff. And I've got some pretty fun goals in mind for myself, so by putting them here I'm counting on you all to hold me accountable, deal? Deal. So here we go:

1. Go to the temple once a week
2. Go to the gym consistently
3. Read the Book of Mormon by December 31
4. Start training for Ragnar in November
5. Read a book a month
6. Listen to/read a Conference talk every day
7. Save money {I spent a little too much this summer but...it was worth it}
8. Do some sort of act of service whenever I can

How does that all sound? Bring it on, September.

No comments:

Post a Comment