12.31.2011

new year's.

Happy 2012, peeps! Let’s make this year a great one together, shall we? Do you have any New Year’s resolutions? Because I’m such a list-making perfectionist I always have a list with at least 20 new goals, usually featuring some form of the standard going to the gym 3 times a week, not eating out, etc. I’m a little boring that way.

This year I decided to simplify it by focusing on one big resolution instead of a bunch of little ones. I’ll still work on them, but I’m not going to get upset if I’m not perfect at it {ah, the hassles of being a perfectionist. Bleh}. In 2012, I really want to focus outward. I’m going to give as much service as I can. I tend to be an introvert in some areas of my life, and giving service is one of them. I can be a little shy and/or lazy {yeah, we’ll go with the latter}. So here are my goals for 2012. Drumroll please:

1. Get involved in a political campaign

2. Volunteer at a local shelter or after-school program

3. Donate more of my stuff rather than tossing it

What do we think? I think this is a good place for me to start. I just want to make a difference in at least one person’s life this next year. I want to hear your goals, pretty please! Hearing from other people always inspires me.


Peace out, 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment