1.02.2012

passions.

Happy new year! How has 2012 treated you so far? This morning I went to the gym, only to find it totally full. Every elliptical machine and treadmill was being used. Typical, right? We’ll see how long that lasts.
I like new starts. Mondays, the first of every month, and January 1 are some of my favorite days. I like feeling like I can start fresh and wake up with a new attitude. I’m not going to talk about my resolutions again, but I want to leave you all with a quote that I came across a few weeks ago. It’s going to be my new mantra for 2012.


This year I want to find what I’m passionate about, whether it be a hobby, a lifestyle, or a belief. I love cooking, which is why I think I was drawn to this quote. Julia’s passion was food. Last year I read her biography, My Life in France, and I loved reading along as she found her passion. Cooking became her way of life. Food, especially good food, made her happy. I want to find that thing that brings me so much happiness I don’t know what to do with it. And then I want to cultivate it and make it the best it can be.
What is your passion? What do you do to make the most of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment