1.26.2012

no, i haven't died.

I’ve just been lazy. But I’m here, I’m here! That makes me think of “Horton Hears a Who” and the part when the little Whos are screaming, “We are here, we are here, we are HERE!” But anyway, I’m here.

And I’ll be honest, I don’t have a whole lot to say. This last week was full of work, work, and more work. But I’ve loved {almost} every minute of it. Getting paid to do what I spent years at college learning to do, and doing something I’m passionate about, is the most incredible feeling.

Plus, getting a Kneader’s cinnamon roll from my boss on a day when I forgot to eat breakfast has its perks.


Hopefully after this weekend I’ll have some more exciting stories for ya. My mom and little brother are coming to town this weekend {well, Logan}, so Tyler and I are going to go visit them for the weekend. We’ll miss you, Dad and Whitney!

No comments:

Post a Comment