3.19.2012

love list.

'
Good morning, folks. How was your weekend? Today I’m pressed for time, but I wanted to share some things I love via a thing I love: the list. I don’t know if I would call my love of lists an obsession, but it’s definitely a love that won’t be ending any time soon. I think my mother realized this when she started buying me notebooks just for lists when I was in the 7th grade. It’s a problem. But not a problem I’m concerned enough about to fix. So…

1. I love coming home from work to find chocolate chip cookies and a thank you note from someone who’s day I unknowingly made. Which ended up making my day. I love this cycle.

2. I love the new Pilates class I went to on Friday. Guys, my trash was KICKED. All to the rhythms of Adele, Gotye, Bon Iver, and Nicki Minaj. Most likely one of the best workout playlists I will ever experience. For me, the playlist makes the workout.

3. I love maxi skirts and maxi dresses. It’s like wearing a bathrobe all day, but cuter.

4. I love Saturdays at Sam’s Club, in which I sample everything. Sometimes twice or thrice.

5. I love the fact that, while my bracket is dying a slow and painful death, I will most likely win the award for “Worst Bracket Ever Created” at work, for which I will receive free movie tickets. So, in the end I win anyway.

6. I love the unlimited supply of Coke at my internship. With pebble ice, which is obviously the best.

7. I love that next month I’ll be going to southern California with my favorite people to see Coldplay!! Initially I wasn’t planning on going, but things have a funny way of working out, don’t they?

8. I love that I am making this whole week a week of celebrations. 22, you’re going out with a bang.
What do you love today?

No comments:

Post a Comment