5.29.2012

summer bucket list.


Ah, summer. My favorite season. Tan skin, sandals, and sunglasses. Here are some things I'm hoping to cross off my bucket list this summer {who came up with the term bucket list? Is it in any way associated with the phrase kicking the bucket? Just curious}.

1. Tubing down the Provo river. 5 years here and I still need to do that

2. Hike Timp

3. Learn to play at least one song on the guitar

3. Go to as many concerts as humanly possible

4. Have a thrice-weekly date with a 7-11 Slurpee

5. Build a massive pillow fort

6. Make chocolate-covered bananas

7. Fly a kite

8. Play as much tennis as possible

9. Play a real game of golf

10. Have a fancy croquet party

11. Go boating as many times as I can

12. Daily bike rides

What's on your bucket list?

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure my bucket list is almost exactly like yours. Let's get it done!

    ReplyDelete