9.17.2012

today i want to remember...



...how good it feels to go to bed at a decent hour, wake up early, and enjoy the sun coming up. 

...that a good run is the best cure-all for the blahs.

...that happy, gurgly babies and their sugary little cheeks are about the best thing around.

...how much I love being domestic. My future home will always smell like chocolate chip cookies and Christmas, dang it.

...that I love nothing more than to listen to people. 

...that sometimes I can't do everything, no matter how hard I try. 

...that maxi skirts are like wearing PJs all day. Maybe even better.

...that I spent too much money last week on new music. 

...how good it feels to laugh. 

...that even though every once in a while I get a little sad, I have a good life. It is oh, so good. And tender mercies are everywhere.

I also want to remember that today is my little brother Devin's birthday. Happy birthday, bud! I love you. In case you can't remember how much, here you go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment