12.22.2012

if i could make you a mixed cd.

circa 1996

For your listening pleasure, here's a list of my very most favorite Christmas songs, and even Youtube links if I could find them. Enjoy!! I took this task very seriously, as I do all playlists.

1. Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Bruce Springsteen
2. All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey/Michael Buble/Mariah Carey and Jimmy Fallon {the last one being my very favorite, obviously}
3. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinatra
4. Christmas Lights - Coldplay {I mean, I would listen to this in the middle of June too}
5. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - N'Sync
6. My Only Wish - Britney Spears
7. O Come, O Come Emmanuel - The Civil Wars
8. Joy to the World - Sufjan Stevens
9. O Holy Night - Josh Gilligan
10. Who Would Imagine a King? - Whitney Houston
11. Baby, It's Cold Outside - Rod Stewart and Dolly Parton {I KNOW. You can just feel the tension in this version, right?}
12. Winter Wonderland - Dean Martin
13. Silent Night - Sarah Mclachlan
14. Wonderful Christmastime - Paul McCartney {say what you will, I love this anyway}

As a final bonus, this. And with that, to all a good night.

1 comment:

  1. I have the Nsync xmas cd!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete