I haven't done this in a while, but I'm in a list-making mood and it's either do this or work on my lesson for Relief Society, and while I've got no shortage of writer's block, I do have lesson planning block. Let's make that a thing. So, without further ado, I'm bringing back the love list, because there are lots of things worth loving right now.
1. I love that it's December, which means there are Christmas trees and twinkle lights everywhere.
2. I love that it's December, and it's 60 degrees outside. In Utah. If this is global warming, I have to say I think I'm a fan.
3. I love that, while everyone else is suffering through finals right now, I'm not. I'm trying to feel sympathetic for them, but it's really hard.
4. I love that my mom sent me a chocolate advent calendar, which I get to start today. It makes me feel just a little closer to home.
5. I love that the Target now has a Starbucks. They just get me.
6. I love Jimmy Fallon. This is nothing new, but I just love him especially this week.
7. I love Thanksgiving leftovers. And that I think I've perfected the leftover sandwich.
8. I love my car. And I love that I might have the perfect name for it, finally. I tell you, if it takes this long for me to give my car a name, my poor future kids will probably still be going by "Hey you" in Kindergarten. It's not that often that I'm indecisive, but when it comes to picking names, good night.
9. I love cleaning out my closet. And arranging everything by color. That's where the OCD kicks in.
10. I love that I'm going home in 18 days, and Mom and Dad have a whole week of Christmasy events planned. Seeing The Nutcracker? That's about the best thing that can happen to me.
11. I love that my competitive side kicked in last week during our shopping excursions. I don't do Black Friday, but gosh darn it, I WILL find a deal somewhere.
What are you loving right now?