1.10.2013

normally i don't do throwbacks but...

I don't know what it is, but I've been missing London like crazy. Maybe it's because I finished season 3 of Downton Abbey today {OH MY GOSH}, or because I'm craving Spring, and Spring reminds me of London, or because everything on the news has been Kate this and William that, but will you indulge me for a minute? Can I put some of my favorite photos on here? {Even if you do mind, it's mah blahg, so sorry.}

We were so lucky and actually got to touch the rocks at Stonehenge
 If you go to London, you HAVE to try The Orangery
 Edinburgh, Scotland
 Kill me dead
 
 Cornwall, where I'm convinced mermaids live
 Brighton Pier, where a Spice Girls video was filmed back in the day

 And now, for the famous people portion:
 Hey, Jude.
The two Princes. Holy smokes.

Don't get me wrong, I love America, but if I had to pick another country to live in, it would be England. And I consider myself lucky that I've been able to visit it twice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment