6.05.2013

hospital gowns: business in the front, party in the back.


So this happened yesterday. Just me, a hospital gown, a CT scanner, and a concussion. Quite the adventure, I tell ya. 

I don't recommend taking a spiked volleyball right to the face, but if it happens and you find yourself dizzy, nauseous, and unable to speak in adult-like sentences, please go to a doctor. And when you go through the CT scanner like I did, make sure you don't swallow. For some reason they get mad at you when you do that. 

And finally, if you do get a concussion, make sure to plan it conveniently like I did, when your mom is in town, so she can take you to urgent care and baby you for the rest of the day. 

I've got a nice sappy post planned for tomorrow. We sent Devin off on his mission today, and I spent most of the day as a dizzy, sobbing mess. I bet you're dying to see those pictures, aren't ya? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment