12.13.2013

my views at christmastime.

How is it less than two weeks until Christmas? You know that scene in "The Grinch" where all the Whos are shopping in Whoville, and a voice comes on the loudspeaker letting them know there are only 14 hours until Christmas, and all the little Whos start freaking out? That's how I feel. Not because I haven't gotten shopping done, but because I love Christmas, and with each day we get one day closer to it being here, and one day closer to the whole season being over. It's a little bittersweet.

So I've been doing all that I can to take advantage of this Christmas season. Seeing the lights, watching the movies, trimming the tree, the whole shebang. I don't want December 26 to leave me feeling any regrets. So here are a few of the ways I've been celebrating. What have you been doing?





If Christmas lights could stay up all year, I'd be one happy camper. They just make everything look so much prettier! And those icicles outside my window are about as tall as me. They're beautifully terrifying. Also, how do you like my first Christmas tree? Next year's will be real, I promise. The last photo is just for kicks, my coworker knows how much I dislike Miley.

I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season, wherever you are! And I'm hoping you don't have to deal with snow.

Stay tuned, next week I've got some REALLY exciting news!

Phew. I feel like this post was all one giant sentence, but I got caught up typing and knew I just needed to say something on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment