12.06.2013

if i could make you a mixed cd round 2.


Doesn't this picture give you the warm Christmas fuzzies? I wish I could claim that this was my house but sadly...no. 

As I do all playlists, I took the task of coming up with this year's Christmas playlist very seriously. People seemed to like the one I made last year, so I decided to make a newer version of some holiday favorites. I hope you enjoy!

1. Very Merry Christmas - Dave Barnes
3. O Holy Night - Beta Radio
4. Angels We Have Heard on High - Sufjan Stevens
5. Jingle Bells - Sugar and the Hi-Lows
6. Marshmallow World - Emmy the Great and Tim Wheeler
7. We Need a Little Christmas - AgesandAges
8. Silent Night - Joshua Hyslop
9. Sleigh Ride - Fun.
10. Wonderful Christmastime - The Shins
12. Cold December Night - Michael Bublé
13. Meet Me at the Mistletoe - Dave Barnes

Now get to decorating that tree, dang it.

No comments:

Post a Comment