2.13.2014

galentine's day.

I promise I've got some actual posts with some actual substance coming soon {this weekend! I promise!}, but since I've been binge-watching "Parks and Rec" over the last week, I think it's appropriate to wish all my female friends a happy Galentine's Day today. What is Galentine's Day?




I've got some amazing women in my life. Whether they're friends, family, or mentors, I'm grateful to all of them for being incredible influences on me. I think it's important to surround yourself with bright, happy, and successful women, and somehow I've gotten lucky and have been able to surround myself with the best of the best. 

So have a great day, and I hope you take some time to...


Also, I just discovered that you can put gifs on a blog, so I'm apologizing in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment